After teaching thousands of students and executives, building a personal board of advisors — or a group of mentors — is the one piece of advice I give to everyone. Here are five of the most important things to know about building your board of mentors.
- These Are the Top 6 AI Threats to Your Business Right Now
- Quick thinking and a stroke of luck averted a Moon lander disaster for Intuitive Machines
- Here Are 3 Strategies Startup Founders Can Use to Approach High-Impact Disputes
- As Techstars retools, some former staffers say it lost focus on what made it successful
- Techstars CEO defends changes, says physical presence in a city is not necessary for investment