Meetings are essential in the workplace, but they desperately need revitalization — and Jeff Bezos’ two-pizza rule, focusing on small groups for efficiency, may not suit the dynamics of today’s diverse workplaces.
- Google releases new open LLMs, Rivian lays off staff and Signal rolls out usernames
- Stay Organized with This Task Management Tool, on Sale for $30
- With liquidity rare, VCs may get creative to return investor cash
- Equity Shot: All about the Reddit IPO!
- Get 2TB of Cloud Storage with PhotoSphere for Just $280 for a Limited Time