Ivy League universities are well aware that many incoming students have plans to kickstart their entrepreneurial ventures while in college. But how do they decide who makes the cut? Here are three traits that will truly set authentic leaders apart from others in the eyes of Ivy admissions officers.
- These Are the Top 6 AI Threats to Your Business Right Now
- Quick thinking and a stroke of luck averted a Moon lander disaster for Intuitive Machines
- Here Are 3 Strategies Startup Founders Can Use to Approach High-Impact Disputes
- As Techstars retools, some former staffers say it lost focus on what made it successful
- Techstars CEO defends changes, says physical presence in a city is not necessary for investment