Startup founders are not always aware of how investors interpret specific commonplace phrases. Sometimes, a phrase a founder believes can increase their chances of raising money gives an investor a reason not to invest. These are five such phrases that founders should reconsider using.
- These Are the Top 6 AI Threats to Your Business Right Now
- Quick thinking and a stroke of luck averted a Moon lander disaster for Intuitive Machines
- Here Are 3 Strategies Startup Founders Can Use to Approach High-Impact Disputes
- As Techstars retools, some former staffers say it lost focus on what made it successful
- Techstars CEO defends changes, says physical presence in a city is not necessary for investment