The Tesla CEO said on the company’s Q4 earnings call that building Tesla’s next-generation EV, set to enter production in 2025, will require Tesla workers to live and sleep on the manufacturing line in Texas.
- Google releases new open LLMs, Rivian lays off staff and Signal rolls out usernames
- Stay Organized with This Task Management Tool, on Sale for $30
- With liquidity rare, VCs may get creative to return investor cash
- Equity Shot: All about the Reddit IPO!
- Get 2TB of Cloud Storage with PhotoSphere for Just $280 for a Limited Time