The revenue stream “is great,” Kyle Kazmer says — but that’s not even his favorite thing about the “rewarding” gig.
- Threads starts testing in-app camera shortcut and drafts
- UnitedHealth says Change Healthcare hacked by nation state, as pharmacy outages drag on
- Tumblr CEO publicly spars with trans user over account ban, revealing private account names in the process
- Crypto users in Nigeria briefly lose access to Binance, Kraken and Coinbase
- Intuitive Machines makes history by landing the first commercial spacecraft on the moon