Others · July 3, 2024

LG acquires smart home platform Athom to bring third-party connectivity to its ThinQ ecosytem

LG has acquired an 80% stake in Athom, a Dutch smart home company and maker of the Homey smart home hub. According to LG’s announcement, it will purchase the remaining 20% of Athom within the next three years. However, the financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. LG plans to integrate Athom’s Homey platform, […]

© 2024 TechCrunch. All rights reserved. For personal use only.

About The Author